You wouldn’t speed at the office, so why speed in a construction zone?
• ONE IN EVERY THREE DRIVERS (28%) admits that they are not always focused on the road while driving
• Many drivers report witnessing a number of other drivers’ bad habits including SPEEDING (87%), WEAVING (72%) and ROAD RAGE (61%)
• Most Ontario drivers agree construction sites are simply people DOING THEIR JOBS (93%) but a significant majority also report viewing construction sites as an INCONVENIENCE (75%)
• Adhere to posted speed limits and other signage on the road
• Avoid distractions while driving
• Plan ahead to avoid delays
• TREAT CONSTRUCTION ZONES AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN WORKPLACE