What To Do When the OHS Inspector Arrives
The rights and responsibilities of employers and management when an OHS Inspector/Officer arrives in this half-day seminar will include:
- Review of OHS Inspector / Officer’s legal authority
- Understanding reporting obligations when there is a workplace accident or fatality
- Charter rights to be free from reasonable search seizure
- Charter right to retain and instruct legal counsel
- OHS Inspector / Officer’s power to issue orders
- Employer’s right to appeal OHS Inspector / Officer’s orders
The cost of this seminar is $195 plus HST per registrant for in-person attendance or webinar attendance.
An invoice will be sent via email upon completion of registration.Register for this event today - space is limited.