Spreading the Good Word About SPF
Thanks to SPFA Technical Director Rick Duncan, spray polyurethane foam is the subject of quite a few articles in various industry publications. These articles are examples of how SPFA continually educates others about the benefits of SPF and promotes and invests in SPF's future.
- "Benefits of SPF in Insulation Applications"– Construction Specifier (two-part article: January 9 & January 23, 2015)
- "Barrier Requirements for SPF" by Rick Duncan, PhD, PE – Walls & Ceilings (May 1, 2015)
- "Spray Polyurethane Foam Answers Call for ZNE"– Merchant Magazine & Building Products Digest (August 2015)
- "How Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation Can Help Achieve Zero Net Energy" by Rick Duncan, PhD, PE – Buildings Magazine (September 24, 2015)
- "A Key Player: SPF and the Net-Zero Energy Movement"– Professional Roofing (Cover Story: November 2015)
- "Achieving the Highest Performing Walls & Attics"– Architectural Roofing & Waterproofing/Walls & Ceilings Architect (December 16, 2015)