On June 11-12, 2019, TIA will be hosting its annual Policy Forum in Washington, D.C., where more than 100 members of the Association travel to our nation’s capital to walk the halls of Congress and advocate on behalf of their businesses and the 3PL industry. If you have never experienced the 3PL Policy Forum, it truly is a thrilling event. As integral leaders of the 3PL industry and constituents of your elected officials, your voice resonates throughout Congress as advocates for your $186 billion industry. TIA is aware of the value and benefits your businesses bring to the overall economy of this great nation, and we need to continue to drive that point home with members of Congress and keep them apprised that the 3PL industry is a force to be reckoned with.
Used truck prices slid across all classes and segments last month – a move which J.D. Power Valuation Services says puts the market closer to a “historically typical” range.
- May 15-17, 2019: Phoenix, AZ - Truckstop.com Connected Conference
- June 9-12, 2019: Amelia Island, FL - TMSA Logistics Marketing & Sales Conference
- June 10-12, 2019: Chicago, IL - United Fresh Global Cold Chain Expo
- June 11-12, 2019: Washington, DC - TIA Fly-In and 3PL Policy Forum
- Aug. 25-27, 2019: Denver, CO - McLeod Software User Conference
- Sept. 15-18, 2019: Houston, TX - Trimble in.sight Users Conference
- Oct. 9-11, 2019: Austin, TX - DAT User Conference
- Nov. 12-13, 2019: Amelia Island, FL - 3PL Technovations
- April 1-4, 2020: Austin, TX - TIA Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibtion
TIA joined with TranStrategy Partners in a business alliance to provide a more robust education and services suite for TIA and its membership, starting with the launch of three new assessments available on our site.
Are you an industry expert? Test your knowledge with this CTB Crossword Puzzle. The first 30 TIA members to correctly complete and turn it in to email@example.com receive a certificate for 25% OFF the CTB Online Study Course.
Download and Print CTB Crossword Puzzle...
Teaching your new employees the basics of brokering in addition to your office operations can be a challenge, so let TIA ease the burden with our unique New Employee Orientation (NEO) course. This course covers all the basics: rules and regulations, how to sell, business ethics and more!
Landstar Honors Three Employees
Landstar System, Inc., a worldwide, asset-light provider of integrated transportation management solutions delivering safe, specialized transportation services, awarded two long-time employees with the Jeffrey C. Crowe-Robert E. Zonneville Lifetime Achievement Award and one employee with the Landstar Outstanding Management Achievement Award at the 2018 Landstar Annual Agent Convention.
C.L. Services, Inc. Select Top Workplace
‘I love my job’: Employees decide list of top 150 workplaces in Atlanta.
Registration is now open for 3PL Technovations! If you're looking to stay on the forefront of leading data technologies and make smarter, more informed decisions for your business, you won't want to miss this event and neither will your employees! Gain insights on blockchain, freight matching, economic shifts, and more. We know you have options. Choose a technology meeting geared towards 3PLs and take control of the technology changes affecting your business.
The 2019 TIA 3PL Policy Forum is fast approaching. This two-day event is the most effective way for you to increase awareness and educate members of Congress and their staffs on the issues that affect the 3PL industry and your business. Your voice makes a difference.
From June 11-12, 2019, you can:
- Experience two days of high-level briefings, meetings with decision makers in Congress, and exclusive dinners with industry leaders
- Walk the halls of Congress advocating on behalf of your business and your industry
- Build personal relationships with your elected officials
- Gain the maximum value from your TIA membership
- Enjoy a private tour of the Library of Congress
Learn more and register...
We hope you got as much out of TIA Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition as we did! With more than 100 education sessions, it is understandable if you could not attend everything. Now you can purchase recordings of the general sessions and various breakout sessions.
Recordings Price: $50. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
View Photo Album & Share #TIA2019Con >>
Are you taking advantage of the TIA Advantage program? As part of TIA’s commitment to helping its members grow and succeed, TIA has partnered with several companies to offer its members products and services at special savings!
Check your membership profile to make certain your information is up-to-date. If you have questions about how your listing will appear in the directory contact email@example.com.