Webinar Series - Rethinking the Sales Process: Tools to Compress the Sales Cycle
What if you could reduce a sales representative’s sales cycle from nine to six weeks? What if you could improve your sales representative’s selling behaviors to speed up their call-to-close ratio? What if you could improve your sales representative’s selling behaviors? What is the most important sales process metric? Get the answers to all these questions and more during this webinar.
Who should participate?
- Presidents/CEOs of small to mid-sized 3PL firms
- Chief Operating Officers
- Sales Managers
- Sales Coaches and Trainers
- Learn the difference between the sales cycle and the sales process
- Learn how to define and measure the sales cycle
- Learn the four behaviors that are necessary to improve the sales process
- Learn the nine behaviors that will improve the efficiency of your sales cycle
- Learn three critical sales cycle and sales process metrics
This is a two-part webinar series. Contact Sean Tucker, Education Manager, with questions.
Presented by James T. Kenny, Ph.D.
Tuesday, April 23 – Wednesday, April 24, 2019
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST each day