3PL Policy Forum: Come to Washington, D.C. and Make a Difference In the Industry
The 2018 TIA 3PL Policy Forum is rapidly approaching! It’s the most effective way for you to increase awareness and educate members of Congress and their staffs on the issues that affect your industry and your business.
From June 5-6, 2018, you can:
• Experience two days of high-level briefings, meetings with decision makers in Congress, and exclusive dinners with industry leaders
• Walk the halls of Congress advocating on behalf of your business and your industry
• Build a personal relationship with your elected officials
• Gain the maximum value from your TIA membership
• Enjoy a private tour and memorable dinner on the grounds of Mt. Vernon, home of President George Washington
TIA has reserved a limited number of hotel rooms at the Washington Court Hotel on Capitol Hill; the cutoff date to reserve a room is May 5, 2018.