TIA Capital Idea Conference Sessions Offer Something for Everyone
TIA has assembled a lineup of diverse topics for 3PLs large and small. Whether its sales, contracts, legal questions, the ELD mandate, and data, the Capital Ideas Conference has you covered.
- Exercises and Tools to Help You Improve Your 3PL Sales Skills - It’s back – TIA’s most popular seminar! This seminar has been offered regionally, but has not been offered at the national convention since 2012! Come participate in the sales class that works you for seven hours. A totally updated class that is filled with exercises, work-sheets, and role-plays! This interactive seminar is designed to help any 3PL sales person, sales manager, or CEO who wants to improve their 3PL selling skills or the skills of their team. Please register ASAP! This seminar closes quickly. Dr. Jim Kenny
- Bridging the Gap Between Shipper Contracts and Insurance Requirements - What is the disconnect between contracts shippers present and the insurance required to cover the load? Is it a matter of incorrect terminology? This session will set you straight. Nathaniel Saylor, Glenn Stebbings, Grant Goldsmith, Mark Yunker, and Lisa Taylor
- Did You Hear the One About The Attorney? - Only at TIA will you have the opportunity to receive answers to your burning legal questions for your company, customers, and service providers. Submit your questions to in-house and outside counsel from Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. Who doesn’t like free legal advice? Justin Olsen, Kelli Block, Carlos Sesma Jr, and Kent Britt
- ELDs Impact - The naysayers said this would be an earth-altering event. This panel of shippers, 3PLs, and carriers will explore the real impacts of ELDs to business, capacity, productivity, and supply chains. Jeff Tucker, Mike Riccio, Noël Perry, and Mark Montague
- Synchronization Of Your Data Your EDI/API Performance is crucial to your company's image with your customers. There are many things you can do to improve and sustain your EDI/API performance, and in this session, we will share a number of the best practices you can implement today. Panel: Jett McCandless, Chris Miller, and Brett Webb