Call For Presentations for the 2021 SCAPA Winter Conference
Time to look ahead and start planning for the 2021 SCAPA Winter Conference!
If you have a topic you would like for SCAPA to consider for one of the breakout sessions during the Winter Conference, now is the time to submit it. The deadline is July 31.
2021 Call for Presentations
SCAPA Winter Conference
January 20-21, 2021
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
Don't miss this opportunity to present at the South Carolina Asphalt Pavement Association's 2021 Winter Conference. Are you involved in a new or novel project, approach or system you think your contemporaries would find interesting and worthwhile? Offer to make a presentation at the conference.
Topics to be considered include but are not limited to:
- Design Build
- Pavement Performance
- Construction Management
- Pavement Design
- Civil Engineering
- Road Design
- Transportation/Traffic Engineering
- Recycled Materials/Materials
- Pavement Preservation
- Interesting Project - Roadway
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Best Practices
Abstract Guidelines - *** Please review guidelines below carefully***
- Provide an informative presentation abstract- No more than 500 words
- Speaker fees or concessions must be requested when abstract is submitted
- Speaker will provide presentation handouts if applicable
- Reservation fee waived for speakers.
- If you are a licensed PE in South Carolina you can receive double PDH credit for your presentation.
For more information or questions, please call or email Kimmie Lyons at 803-394-4813.
Deadline July 31, 2020!