The ORCGA will now be offering and organizing DPT Training for its members using the new smaller class format and will also post tentative dates and locations on the website based on demand and location. All course information will be communicated here: https://orcga.com/damage-prevention-training/training-dates/.
This is your opportunity to hear directly from:
- Ministry of Labour - Excavation Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
- Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) – Excess Soil Regulation
- Electrical Safety Association (ESA) – Powerline Safety - STOP LOOK LIVE
- Ontario One Call (OOC) – Digging Safe with Ontario One Call
- Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT) – A Greener Future with Trenchless Technologies
- The Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) – What is the Health and Safety Excellence Program?
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA) –Safe Excavation Training Program, The Damage Prevention Technician Program, The DIRT Report