RFMA is seeking proposals for education sessions at RFMA 2020 in Denver, March 8-10, 2020.
We invite proposals that:
• Reflect innovation and cutting-edge content
• Target either new, mid-career, or seasoned professionals
• Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
• Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners
• Present evidence based on or supported by research
• Use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning
RFMA 2020 Session Proposals are due Monday, July 1st.