York Region Schoolboards invitation ...
York Region schoolboards invite all Phase 1 vendors to a special in-person meeting
October 5, 2016
7:00 - 8:30 PM
York Region District School Board and York Catholic District School Board are collaboratively launching a new, fully-integrated online eProcurement tool that will allow vendors to view, register and submit entirely online in one quick, easy and convenient location. All Phase 1 vendors are invited to attend to an in-person session at York Catholic District School Board where leaders there will provide a hands-on live demonstration of the new tool. You will learn how to:
- Create a vendor account
- Navigate through the software
- Submit and withdraw a bid online
- Explore the vendor dashboard
- Manage your bid history
- No more late bids - always online, always accessible
- No more calculation errors - all calculations are done automatically
- No more locked down documents - Bidders can preview bid documents prior to registering
- No more non-compliant bids - built in bid compliancy checker for 100% compliant bids
- No more constraints - self serve tool allows bidders the flexibility to modify and withdraw bids in advance of the closing time and date from the comfort of their own computers, from anywhere in the world
Due to space limitations, this event is open only to Phase 1 vendors. York Region District School Board and York Catholic District School Board ask that only one representative from an organization register so that they can accommodate as many participants as possible. Your feedback is important and we hope to see you there.