The NRMCA Concrete Technologist Training and Certification (Short Course) held in February in Orlando, Florida, was attended by 46 industry personnel (group photo seen below).
The following were the number of certifications awarded:
• NRMCA Field Technician Grade II – 30 (32 passed the exam but some did not have the pre-requisite ACI Grade I certification)
• NRMCA Concrete Technologist Level 2 – 26
• NRMCA Concrete Technologist Level 3 – 15
Congratulations to all who attended and to those who received certifications. The following are recognized for achieving highest scores in the relevant exams:
• Andrew Midthun, Peak Ready Mix (CO); and Christopher Livingston with Martin Marietta (TX) for NRMCA Field Grade II (98%)
• Christopher Livingston with Martin Marietta (TX) for Concrete Technologist Level 2 (98%)
• Ronald Holcomb with Cemex (FL) for Concrete Technologist Level 3 (92%)
The next Short Course will be offered from November 11-15 in Baltimore. Click here for registration, hotel, staff contact and other information.