NRMCA Updates Series of CIP Topics
The following topics in the popular NRMCA Concrete in Practice (CIP) publications have been updated.
• CIP 13 – Blisters on Concrete Slabs
• CIP 21 – Loss of Air Content in Pumped Concrete
• CIP 22 – Grout
• CIP 23 – Discoloration
• CIP 39 – Maturity Methods to Estimate Concrete Strength
• CIP 40 – Aggregate Popouts
• CIP 41 – Acceptance Testing of Concrete
Revisions to CIPs are facilitated by the NRMCA Research Engineering and Standards (RES) Committee to ensure that current information is covered. CIPs are used by concrete producers as educational material to distribute to users, contractors and other interested parties. They are written in a “What? Why? How?” format.
CIPs are available in sets of individual topics, collated sets and special series sets. Topics can be viewed and purchased here.For more information, contact Jacques Jenkins at email@example.com or 240-485-1165.