10-day Project Management Program scheduled for BC and ON
MCABC and the Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly present the exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program.
This course is designed to help you:
- Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line.
- Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment.
- Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants.
- Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process.
- Be better prepared to take the gold seal examination, if you choose.
- Enjoy your projects!
Dates in British Columbia and Ontario
For our Western audiences, the course will be hosted at the Executive Plaza Hotel, in Coquitlam, B.C. The first week of training runs from October 24–28, and the second week runs from November 14–18.
For Ontario personnel, the course will be hosted at the University of Waterloo. The first week of training runs from November 14–18, and the second week from December 12–16.
Don't delay. Space in either program is limited to just 24 attendees.