July's Multimedia Information Program is brought to you by Maestro Technologies
The MCAC Member Multimedia Information Program delivers timely and valuable information to our entire membership via email (Just The Fax), the internet (www.mcac.ca) and direct mail. The program’s goal is to provide every MCA member with regular information on upcoming events, programs and projects. In addition, each communication will feature one of our Membership Advantage Programs, which can save you thousands of dollars each year.
This month's program is brought to you thanks to the generosity of our featured associate member, Maestro Technologies.
- Waves of Discovery is the theme of MCA Canada’s 76th Annual National Conference in Maui, Hawaii, November 6–9. For all your ‘need to know’ information regarding the conference, the 2017 Planning Guide and Registration Form will arrive in your mail in the week or so. Online registration will also be open very soon at www.mcac.ca. We look forward to seeing you in Maui this November!
- National Bulletin, summer 2017 – The summer edition of MCA Canada’s National Bulletin includes updates on important association and industry programs, services, projects and events. Save the dates for the Construction Education Council’s upcoming programs and see what’s next for the Service Division.
- Construction Education Council – CEC is pleased to announce that it will again offer its highly acclaimed Estimating Conference. Halifax, Nova Scotia will be your host city from October 11 to 13. This is a unique conference focusing not on how to estimate, but on project procurement and strategies. Sessions covered will include deal breakers, project risk and go/no go strategies, putting together a proposal, and what a general contractor looks for in its selection process—to name a few. The Conference is led by Jack Wilhelmi and Tim Wentz from MCA America, and Dan Leduc of Norton Rose Fulbright will lead a special session. The conference is limited to 30 attendees, so do not delay in registering your employees. Registration is now open and your information/registration brochure is included in this month’s mail out. For further information, please contact Tania Johnston at 613-232-5169 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Advantage Program – Commercial Credit Adjusters Ltd. is the preferred supplier of debt collection and receivable management solutions to MCA Canada members. CCA is one of Canada’s most respected suppliers of debt collection services and is licensed and bonded in all provinces and territories in Canada. MCAC members will receive preferred pricing on the full suite of receivable management tools we can offer members to help mitigate bad debt write offs.
- This month's program brought to you by MAESTRO TECHNOLOGIES – Founded in 1989, Maestro Technologies is a leading developer of integrated software solutions for the construction industry. Their portfolio of software solutions was designed from day one to address the dynamic, project-driven environment of the construction industry. From submitting initial bids, to tracking change order details, determining percentage of completion, and managing payroll – the Maestro*ERP solution tracks costs, revenues and communications from planning to closing using one single user interface. Combine their maestro*ERP Service Call Dispatch module with their world-class maestro*MOBILE applications to benefit from real-time service call management including the ability to view, add and modify schedules, send live updates, schedule service calls in advance, and to create a pool of maintenance calls for clear planning and tracking complete with a tight integration into our accounting / financial module. Their solutions are now being enjoyed by thousands of users – all from within the construction industry – to improve efficiency and drive revenue.