GSAE Foundation Internship Grant Applications Due May 1
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
- Internship grant applications are due May 1.
- Any organization in Georgia that employs at least one GSAE member may apply.
- Applications will be judged on the quality of the internship experience described in the application rather than on the qualifications of the student who will fill the internship.
- It is the responsibility of the organization to recruit a qualified student to fill the internship, but this may be done after the GSAE Foundation announces which applications will be funded.
- Watch this video and learn more here about the internship grant program.
- Please consider making a donation to the GSAE Foundation.
Back to GSAE eNewsletter