2017 CAE Exam Proctors Needed
We need 2 CAEs to act as proctors for the 2017 CAE exam on December 1 from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at Meeting Expectations (3525 Piedmont Road, Bldg. 5, Ste. 300, Atlanta, GA 30305). To act as a proctor, you must meet requirements set out by the CAE Commission, including:
- Hold the CAE credential.
- Not have been involved in candidate preparation in the past year.
- Not be a relative or have an employment relationship with any candidate at the administration of the examination you will be proctoring.
- Protect the security and confidentiality of the examination and the confidentiality of the identity of the examination candidates.
- Not discuss the content of the examination with any candidate before, during, or after the exam administration. You may clarify logistical instructions.
- Administer the examination according to the instructions provided by ASAE.
- Refrain from distracting activities during the examination such as eating or talking on the telephone.
- Collect all examination materials and return them immediately after the completion of the exam via the means provided by ASAE.
- Never comment or make any type of assessment of any candidate's performance on the examination.
- Not discuss the examination with anyone else, except ASAE Credentialing staff and/or any CAE Commissioner.