Recognize your hard-working employees: nominate them for the Young Gassers' 30 Under 30 Program!
The Canadian Propane Association and the National Propane Gas Association are supporting the International Association of Young Gassers to launch a 30 Under 30 Program for 2021. This program is aimed at recognizing top young professionals in the propane industry – from drivers, technicians, office workers, to manufacturing shop employees and association employees.
The only requirements are:
- Must be between 18-29 years old as of January 1, 2021
- Must work for a company involved in the propane industry
- Must be nominated by someone within the propane industry
The selected individuals working for companies directly involved in the propane gas industry will be tasked to:
- Interact and coordinate on marketing and PR programs designed to improve the overall image and health of the industry;
- Embed a younger and more vibrant point of view into industry trade associations;
- Encourage other young persons, both professional and technical, to choose careers paths in the propane gas industry;
- Create liaisons and alliances between NPGA, CPA, State, Provincial and YG Trade Associations;
- Faithfully represent our industry to the national and international propane consumer through social and emerging media channels and local community involvement.
Now is the time to recognize your hard-working employees that will be the future of the Industry. The application takes less than 20 minutes to complete. Nominate a young professional by completing the online form. Application deadline is March 8, 2021.
For more information or questions regarding the program, please email Steph Hennen at firstname.lastname@example.org.