Dangerous Goods Emergency Management Conference: Register today!
Emergency Response Assistance Canada's second Dangerous Goods Emergency Management Conference will take place May 4-6, 2020, in Calgary at Hotel Arts.
The full agenda is available here. Speakers include:
- Michel Beland, Transport Canada
- Greg Filipchuk, SECURE Energy
- Christina Firth, Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Allen Higginbotham, CTEH
- Bill Jahelka, Western Canada Marine Response Corporation (WCMRC)
- Andy Jeves, Nucor Environmental Solutions
- Jean-Paul Lacoursière, University of Sherbrooke
- Robert Lavigne, Canadian Propane Association
- David Markham, AltaGas Ltd.
- Brandon Morris, Security and Emergency Response Training Center (SERTC)
- Clay Reid, BNSF Railway
- Laurence Riel, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Chris Sankey, Blackfish Enterprises
New this year, ERAC is offering a free Program Information Session to all plan participant members on May 4. This small-group format session is an opportunity to meet the team behind ERAC and ask questions face-to-face. Registration for the conference is not mandatory to attend this free information session. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-349-5881.