Recognize your hard-working employees: nominate them for the 30 Under 30 Program!
The Canadian Propane Association and the National Propane Gas Association are supporting the International Association of Young Gassers to launch a 30 under 30 Program for 2020. This program is aimed at recognizing top young professionals in the propane industry – from drivers, technicians, office workers, to manufacturing shop employees and association employees.
The only requirements are:
- Must be between 18-29 years old as of January 1, 2020
- Must work for a company involved in the propane industry
- Must be nominated by someone within the propane industry
Individuals selected for the program will receive:
- Admission into the NPGA Southeast Expo in Nashville, April 6-8
- Admission to the Young Gassers Reception on April 7
- Admission to the CPA Leadership Summit in Edmonton, May 5-7
- Free registration into the Women in Propane 2020 Leadership Forum
- Free Individual membership to NPGA, CPA and Young Gassers for one year
- And much more!
Now is the time to recognize your hard-working employees that will be the future of the Industry. The application takes less than 20 minutes to complete. Nominate a young professional by completing the online form. Application deadline is March 2, 2020.
For more information or questions regarding the program, please email Steph Hennen at email@example.com.