Position Your Brand with a Platinum Sponsorship for FAA's Annual Conference & Trade Show
The 2016 FAA Annual Conference & Trade Show will focus on the three elements every business needs to succeed: People, Purpose, Passion. Attendees at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, Fla., will choose from cutting-edge educational offerings and hear inspirational keynote speakers such as Alex Sheen, founder of "because I said I would."
The best way to position your brand is with a platinum sponsorship. With a commitment of at least $10,000 you will receive all standard platinum-level benefits (listed below) in addition to the opportunities you select. All companies that commit to spending at the platinum level will be entered into a sponsorship draft. Company representatives will then choose, in order of their draft positions, the events and items they wish to sponsor. Full payment for both sponsorship and exhibit fees must be made by April 1, 2016.
Benefits for ALL Platinum Sponsors ($10,000 and above)
- Recognition at conference opening session
- Recognition on a banner ad within the mobile conference app
- Company logo on exhibit hall entrance unit
- Company profile included in sponsor program book
- Exhibit hall signage (above your booth)
- Four complimentary booth representative registrations (per booth)
- One complimentary room upgrade
- Recognition on FAA social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Acknowledgment in on-site program
- Recognition in Multifamily Florida magazine
- Live door prize drawing from your booth
- Recognition on trade show and seminar game cards
- Booth location highlighted on exhibit hall floor plan
If you are interested in becoming a platinum sponsor for the 2016 Annual Conference & Trade Show, please send a completed copy of the platinum sponsorship agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. The lottery drawing for platinum sponsors will be held on Friday, March 18, 2016 at 3 p.m. at FAA’s headquarters in Orlando. Information about additional sponsorship levels and exhibit sales will be available in April.