|Archive | Subscribe | Printer Friendly | Send to a Friend | cscmp.org|
Now available on CSCMPtv, the Definitive Guide to Integrated Supply Chain Management.
The CSCMP Definitive Guide video series was developed and narrated by industry experts and present an overview of concepts discussed in the corresponding Definitive Guide book of the same title.
The Definitive Guide to Integrated Supply Chain Management is an authoritative guide to master supply chain management concepts, components, principles, processes, interactions, and best practices, i.e., all the knowledge you need to start designing, implementing, and managing modern supply chains and to help companies gain a competitive advantage.
"I have been a faithful member for many years, back to the CLM days.
Belonging to the organization all of those years has helped me stay up on the latest trends in the industry, and take advantage of the educational opportunities to improve in my position, and mentor my peers.
Thank you for your service to industry professionals, and please keep up the good work."
The CSCMP EDGE Supply Chain Exchange Exhibition is a one-of-a-kind exhibition that offers attendees the opportunity to talk one-on-one with technical experts ready to address the most challenging questions in fields like logistics, programming, data management, and more.
The unique educational setting of the EDGE expo also provides the opportunity to view demonstrations, equipment, systems, and technologies that provide cutting edge solutions for a wide range of supply chain challenges, and get an in-depth look at the components that make up a top performing supply chain.
We have already confirmed over 40% of the exhibitors who will be in the 2018 CSCMP EDGE Supply Chain Exchange.
Click "learn more" to get a sneak peek at the companies that will be joining us in Music City!
Training and Development
Congratulations to the following professionals on achieving CSCMP's SCPro Level One Certification:
- Tuck Khai Lee
- Kar Hee Lim
- Jen Sing Choe
- Sor Hua Tan
- Voon Fung Choo
- Sergio Vacca
SCPro™ Certification features the most up-to-date industry intelligence and virtual learning technology.
It is the only program developed in partnership with supply chain experts and academics and is recognized by both companies and educational institutions as the most comprehensive certification available in the industry.
- Research shows that the most highly compensated supply chain and logistics managers are those with the best formal educations.
- Leveraged for career growth, SCPro™ is the only industry certification that requires knowledge of the 8 learning blocks that comprise the end-to-end supply chain.
- Certification requires individuals to demonstrate a skill set beyond the ability to study and repeat information.
- No other program provides the depth and breadth of content and materials you need for a serious certification.
Learn more about SCPro Certification
Transitioning to a new 3PL can be daunting. But there are some key traits shippers can look for in a 3PL partner and processes they can follow to ensure a smooth transition.
Top Ten Reasons to be a CSCMP Member:
1) Access to advanced education and training - CSCMP partners with supply chain's leading academics and practioners to develop the latest in education and training curriculum.
2) Enhanced benefits - members have access to exclusive member benefits.
3) Access to the CSCMP member directory - increase your exposure to new markets and contacts.
4) CSCMP SCProTM certifications - an excellent opportunity to advance your skills and improve your marketability.
Click "learn more" to keep reading.