Make sure you are getting the most out of your CSCMP membership.
Make Sure You Are Getting the Most
Out of Your CSCMP Membership
Top Ten Reasons to be a CSCMP Member:
1) Access to advanced education and training - CSCMP partners with supply chain's leading academics and practioners to develop the latest in education and training curriculum.
2) Enhanced benefits - members have access to exclusive member benefits.
3) Access to the CSCMP member directory - increase your exposure to new markets and contacts.
4) CSCMP SCProTM certifications - an excellent opportunity to advance your skills and improve your marketability.
5) Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace - CSCMP resources and volunteer opportunities help you develop the skills and network that will give you a competitive edge over non-member peers.
6) A local professional network - CSCMP roundtable events offer opportunities to meet supply chain peers in your local area.
7) A global community - CSCMP EDGE brings together nearly 3,000 supply chain professionals from over 40 countries globally.
8) Savings - CSCMP members save an average of 25% off CSCMP event registrations, products and services.
9) Networking - One of the most important benefits of a professional association is the community and the opportunity to network with professionals who work in your field.
10) The opportunity to pay if forward - CSCMP has many volunteer opportunities for you to share your knowledge and experience to assist peers, mentor young professionals and promote a sense of community.
So what are you waiting for?!
Visit cscmp.org to take advantage of your membership today.