Only Seven (7) Days Left for CDA Board Nominations!
The CDA is proud of its skilled and dedicated volunteers. Participation as a volunteer teaches leadership skills and is transferable between work life and volunteering as a Board member with the CDA. The nominations process for the CDA Board positions is now open. Nomination from any CDA member for any of these positions is welcome and encouraged!
The following positions need to be filled in 2021:
- Vice President (three-year term)
- Secretary-Treasurer (two-year term)
- Director-at-Large (two-year term)
- 5 Regional Directors (two-year term): Alberta, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, Ontario, Quebec and Territories
- Directors in Alberta, Quebec and Territories are eligible to seek election for a second consecutive 2-year term
Nominations Procedure & Requirements:
The rules for election of members of the Board of Directors are governed by the CDA By-law, which can be reviewed on the CDA website.
Nominations for these positions on the Board are being accepted until August 23, 2021. Submit completed nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.