April Is Financial Literacy Month!
Throughout the month of April, organizations across the country carry out a variety of initiatives designed to improve financial literacy, especially among our nation’s youth, and to promote financial well-being for all consumers. We are proud that the banking industry continues to lead the charge in financial literacy across Virginia, even in these challenging times!
We've compiled a variety of resources, many of which are virtual, that your bank can explore and share with your customers and communities here. Resources include:
- Updated information on Teach Children to Save Day
- VBA Endorsed Provider Banzai introductory offer information
- Links to online resources to share with consumers
- Financial literacy themed book suggestions
- Press and social media resources
We will continue to update this page throughout the month of April. Please remember that your bank can participate in many financial literacy programs and events during the calendar year, not only during Financial Literacy Month. Contact Monica McDearmon with questions.