The 2018 TIA 3PL Policy Forum is rapidly approaching! It’s the most effective way for you to increase awareness and educate members of Congress and their staffs on the issues that affect your industry and your business.
From June 5-6, 2018, you can:
• Experience two days of high-level briefings, meetings with decision makers in Congress and exclusive events with U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) and U.S. Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL)
• Walk the halls of Congress advocating on behalf of your business and your industry
• Build a personal relationship with your elected officials
• Gain the maximum value from your TIA membership
• Enjoy a private tour and memorable dinner on the grounds of historic Mount Vernon, home of President George Washington
TIA has reserved a limited number of hotel rooms at the Washington Court Hotel on Capitol Hill; the cutoff date to reserve a room is May 5, 2018.
Don't wait. Register to attend and reserve your hotel room today.
Are you looking to enhance your skills or grow your business? Want to learn from the best resource in the industry– seasoned TIA members? TIA's Mentorship Program will match you with successful members in a structured, six-month program designed around your goals. You and your mentor will meet monthly by phone, Skype, or email and culminate in a face-to-face meeting at the 2019 TIA annual conference.
Have you seen TIA's new monthly member magazine, 3PL Perspectives? Now you can be a part of it by contributing informative and insightful articles for publication.
In recognition and appreciation of loyal membership, TIA presented six Longevity Awards to members for their continuous membership in TIA since 1988: