3PL Perspectives Cover Story: Cultivating the Next Generation
Succession planning is the most important change a family business will undergo. Trying to pass the family business from one generation to the next is fraught with risk. Who will run the business? How will the current generation phase out? Can the next generation work well together? Successful family businesses are those that recognize there is risk, put forth effort, instill good communication habits, and begin working early on a plan for succession.
Find out more in the August issue of 3PL Perspectives.
Other articles include:
- Tell Your Story Through Digital Marketing
- Drones, Autonomous Vehicles on Course to Disrupt the Supply Chain
- What We Can Learn from Harvey and Irma
- Four Reasons Why Freight Visibility Should Be a Top Focus
- TIA Members Gather in Washington to Advocaet for the National Hiring Standard
- TIA Continues Its Focus on NAFTA, Other International Issues Confronting 3PLs
- Early Steps Lead to Successful Cargo Claims