Did You Know This Thursday's TIA Lunch & Learn will feature Eric Arling, Jacqueline McKenzie, Dawn Mohler, and Bonnie Supan, who will be discussing the reopening of businesses and what that could mean for the 3PL Industry? As several State Governors are currently allowing—or planning to allow—for the reopening of businesses, you are probably concerned about the health of your employees and the potential liability of opening your office. Several challenges must be addressed to provide a safe environment in which employees can work, while at the same time mitigating your risk and restoring operations. Learn More or Register Now!
- The Transport Navigator: Summer Outlook—A New Normal
- TIA Member Appreciation Month
- Complete the 2019 Compensation Survey
- Building the Best 3PL: Getting Your Org Structure & Compensation Plans Right Is Critical!
- Paid Webinar Series – Disaster Prep: How to Keep Your Company Running When Everything Goes Down
- Register for the Q3 CTB Course Today!
- TIA Member News & Member Resource Library
- TIA 2020 Policy Forum Update