Did You Know TIA has designated June as Member Appreciation Month, a time to recognize the outsized—and often underappreciated—role of the logistics industry within the greater transportation ecosystem? TIA’s month-long campaign will highlight the logistics industry and culminate in the celebration of the 2nd Annual National Logistics Day on June 28, 2020—an annual day to recognize and appreciate the importance of the logistics industry in our global and national economies.
Throughout June, TIA will be sharing member testimonials, information, facts, and figures across social media highlighting the important role played by the logistics industry and TIA’s 1,800 member companies. We encourage everyone to like and share these posts with your networks, being sure to use the dedicated hashtags #3PLProud and #NationalLogisticsDay!
- How to Achieve a Greener Final Mile
- New TIA Delivers Podcast Episode Featuring Dr. Jim Kenny
- Complete the 2019 Compensation Survey
- First Quarter 2020 Market Report Now Available
- Register for the Q2 CTB Course Today!
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Series: Freight Claims in Plain English
- TIA Member News & Member Resource Library
- TIA 2020 Meetings Updates
- TIA Business Services