2019 Capital Ideas Conference Begins TOMORROW
Here are just a few highlights of what’s on the agenda:
- Newcomer’s Orientation
- Small Company Networking
- Women in Logistics Lunch
- And many more!
New and Enhanced Education Tracks:
- TIA Shipper Panel: Creating a Win-Win-Win Business Relationship
- The Road Ahead: Carrier CEOs Speak Out
- A Conversation with Leading CEOs
- Technology and Cybersecurity
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Operations and Management
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
Also, there's still time to sign up for the TIA Foundation Golf Outing on Wednesday, April 10 and the Fun Run & Walk on April 12. These events are a great way to network with friends, burn off extra calories, and raise money for a good cause.
In addition, more than 70 exhibitors will be offering one-stop shopping, covering products ranging from the latest technology, freight matching, credit information, insurance, and more!