SSPC Launches New Website
On June 10, 2019, SSPC launched a newly updated website at sspc.org with a refreshed design, featuring an improved interface to help users quickly access some of the site’s more popular pages.
In addition to a simpler user interface and faster navigation, another main goal was to make the site more welcoming for people not familiar with SSPC. To do that, we created landing pages for each of the key content sections (Training, PCCP/QP, Membership, Standards, Events, and MarketPlace) to introduce visitors to the organization and give them a launching point to find relevant information.
Overall, the new site contains many major upgrades, including:
- Quick Links: Right on the home page, links to some of the most popular features: Training programs, Test Results, Standards, Events and Chapters!
- Site Search: Located at the top right of each page, the new site search allows users to find informational content as well as MarketPlace content. The previous site search was limited just to the MarketPlace.
- Learning Center: Now fully integrated into the site, it’s the perfect way to introduce a client, colleague or new employee to the world of coatings and SSPC. The Learning Center features articles and white papers that provide a window into some of the key technology in the industry.
- Upcoming Courses: Shown at the bottom of each training course and certification program page is a list of upcoming course dates that users can use to find and register for a class.
- Find A Contractor/Global Search: Finding a certified contractor, certified professional or member is easier than ever with the Global Search page. This custom search is separate from the site search and reaches into SSPC’s database to locate the people and companies that you want to meet!
- Members Only/Conference Proceedings: We’ve reestablished the Members Only section and loaded it up with Technical and Video Proceedings from past conferences. In addition, we are planning for future content reserved exclusively for members in this section.
In addition, this summer we will be debuting a new Standards Download feature for members that bypasses the dreaded checkout process and rolling out easier-to-access QP forms for the certified contractors.
Please take some time to click through the site and provide feedback to us at email@example.com. We are interested in your experience and always welcome suggestions for new features!