SSPC China Chapter Holds Successful Technical Conference
The newly reorganized SSPC China Chapter held their technical conference, Greencoat China on Oct. 11-13, 2018 at the Radisson Exhibition Center, Shanghai.
Approximately 300 coatings professionals attended the event to hear speakers from 38 different organizations present on relevant coatings topics. The conference also received government support from Shanghai, Changyuan and Nantong. Lunch and dinner were provided for the attendees.
SSPC and the SSPC China Chapter would like to thank the 13 companies that sponsored the event:
- Tnemec, Inc.
- T&H chemicals
- Haimen Sanhao Anticorrosive Engineering Co. Ltd
- Xian Tianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- Attaining (Shanghai) Macromolecule Materials Co., Ltd
- Shanghai QXQC Coating Technology Co., LTD
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry (Group)Changzhou Coating Co., Ltd
- Wuhan Onew Technology Co., Ltd.
- ShanDong OBO New Material Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Bluewind New Material Science and Technology Co., LTD.
- China Shipbuilding Industry Group Changjiang Technology Co., Ltd
SSPC Chapter Secretary Dejin Feng was very pleased with the results of the chapters' first big event and felt that the event would be even more successful next year.
SSPC Executive Director, Bill Worms, attended and was very impressed with the great success of the first-time event. Worms commented, “I was inspired by the dedication and hard work of the officers and members of the new China Chapter. They have set some very aggressive goals for the future and I am very confident that they will meet them.”
The chapter plans to hold the event again in 2019.