RVDA of Canada appoints Gord Bragg of Hub City RV as Board Chairman
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
Gord Bragg of Hub City RV in Lantzville, British Columbia has been elected as the new Chairman of the Board of the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada.
Mr. Bragg has been involved in the RV Industry in excess of 23 years starting out working with his Dad, Bruce Bragg at Chimo Travel Homes in Langley, BC. Gord started out washing trailers and in time became a Journeyman Red Seal RV Technician, Sales Manager and General Manager at various locations before opening Hub City RV in 2000.
Gord sat on the RVDA of BC Board of Directors for many years and worked his way through all positions on the Executive. He has served 2 terms on the RVDA of Canada Board and has also volunteered many hours of service to support the RVDA of Canada HR/Education Committee giving freely of his time to attend and participate in the Skills Canada Competition. Gord’s commitment to the RV Industry is exemplary.
Gord has given generously to local charitable campaigns such as: Kidsport, Children’s Hospital and a Motorhome for the Manna Homeless Society.
When not hard at work Gord enjoys spending his R&R time fishing and spending time with his daughters.
Other officers for the 2019-2020 year are:
- Vice Chair: Josée Bédard, Roulottes Chaudière, Levis, QC
- Treasurer: Dale Hopkins, RV City, Leduc, AB
- Past Chair: Herb Cowen, Pike Lake Golf Centre, Clifford, ON
RVDA of Canada’s current Board of Directors are:
- Collin Yaretz, South Thompson RV, Kamloops, BC
- Dean Goerzen, Go RV, Nisku, AB
- Kyle Kehoe, Kehoe RV, Saskatoon, SK
- Jim Gorrie, GNR Camping World, Winnipeg, MB
- Roland Goreski, Campkin’s RV Centre, Ashburn, ON
- Marc Rémillard, Centre du Camping Rémillard, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
- Bruce Marsh, Cape Breton Trailer Sales, Bras d’Or, NS
- Ken Dobson, Leisure Time Sales, Quispamsis, NB
More convention photos here.