December 2013
Over The Wire Tissue Edition
Archive/Subscribe | | Advertise | TAPPI Press Catalog

Södra Holding NBSK Prices Flat in December

Print Print this article | Send to Colleague

Södra, Växjö, Sweden,reports that its December price for NBSK (northern bleached softwood kraft) pulp will remain flat at $920 per metric ton. The price announcement is for all softwood pulp sold in Europe. The current $920 per metric ton price was first announced in late October. 

Södra is one of the world’s top producers of market pulp. Most of the raw materials for its pulp come from forests owned by Södra’s members, who are mainly small farmers in southern Sweden. The company makes pulp from softwood and hardwood, including eucalyptus. Softwood pulp makes up 90% of its total production and hardwood pulp the remaining 10%. 



Share Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn

Xerium Technologies, Inc.

TAPPI Over the Wire - Tissue Edition | 15 Technology Pkwy. S. | Norcross, GA 30092 USA | Voice: 770.446.1400 | Fax: 770.446.6947