Donating items to our auction catalog is a great way to support our fundraising efforts. PMPI recognizes the value of its members who supply goods and services and feels there should be additional benefits for those who help the chapter achieve its goals of superior professional development and networking opportunities.
Here are some reasons to consider a donation to the silent auction or providing a sponsorship:
- Proceeds received will help augment the cost of professional development and other member benefits of PMPI.
- You will receive recognition via Bidding For Good to more than 300,000 online bidders and the evening of the event.
To submit an item donation to this auction, you will be asked to provide some information about the item you would like to donate, along with digital pictures of the item. If your donation has an expiration date, we ask to set the date for at the earliest May 15, 2017. Be sure to maximize your exposure and add pictures of the items, your company logo and website to your posting.
Renew your MPI membership in April and you will be entered into a drawing for one of THREE great prizes. The winner will pick one! Renew today!
- Half off registration to WEC 2016 in Atlantic City (June 11-14) or EMEC 2017
- Two complimentary tickets to RENDEZVOUS at WEC 2016
- Six-month extended membership
The MPI Foundation has updated the scholarship cycles to accept applications on an ongoing basis. These scholarships are for NEW memberships only. To apply, click the link "Learn More" below.
At MPI, our members can obtain clock hours locally, virtually, or at any MPI Member Conference WEC/EMEC. Come accumulate your clock hours alongside our members when you join MPI at www.mpiweb.org/join
and use "MPIclockhours" to save $50 when you join as a new member before April 30.