Rescheduled from March: MPI Potomac's Educational Event: Round Table Discussions
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
When: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4-7:30 p.m.
Kimpton George Hotel, 15 E. Street N.W.
Metro: Union Station
Washington, DC 20001
Explore innovative ideas and best practices of meeting planning with roundtable discussions with topics:
- What’s New in Hotel Contract Language - Brigid Corrigan, Corrigan Associates LLC
- Key Cybersecurity Concerns for 2018 - Christine Gordon, IronNet Cybersecurity and Matt Lembright, Enabld
- How to Increase Mobile App Adoption and Understanding Apple's New Policies - Phil Rappoport, AgendaPop Mobile Event App
- Advantages of Diversity in the Workplace - Shelli Vasser Gilliam, Vasser Gilliam LLC
- Why Marketing an Event is Crucial to its Success - Lorie Grooms, CMP, Details First Event Planning
- Key Benefits of Incorporating Service Projects into Your Meeting - Natalie Beiro, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
We encourage you to continue the conversation at a reception immediately following the program.
This session has been approved for 1.5 clock hours.
Back to MPI Potomac FYI