MPI Potomac's March Educational Event: Round Table Discussions
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
When: Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 4-7:30 p.m.
Kimpton George Hotel, 15 E. Street N.W.
Metro: Union Station
Washington, DC 20001
Explore innovative ideas and best practices of meeting planning with roundtable discussions with topics:
- What’s New in Hotel Contract Language – Brigid Corrigan, Corrigan Associates LLC
- Key Cybersecurity Concerns for 2018 – Christine Gordon, IronNet Cybersecurity and Matt Lembright, Enabld
- How to Maximize Your A/V Spend – Brian Monahan, Prestige AV and Creative Services
- Advantages of Diversity in the Workplace – Shelli Vasser Gilliam, Vasser Gilliam LLC
- Why Marketing an Event is Crucial to its Success – Lorie Grooms, CMP, Details First Event Planning
- Key Benefits of Incorporating Service Projects into Your Meeting – Natalie Beiro, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
We encourage you to continue the conversation at a reception immediately following the program.
Back to MPI Potomac FYI