Conducting an Effective Workplace Harassment Investigation Workshop
In Ontario and many other Canadian jurisdictions, an employer is required by law to conduct an investigation in response to an allegation of workplace harassment. A well planned and executed investigation will help management make sound and defensible decisions and minimize liability.
This virtual workshop is set to take place on Thursday, July 7, 2022 from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
The cost to register is $400.
Registrants will receive a secure Zoom link 24 hours prior.
In this workshop, you will acquire the knowledge and tools needed to conduct an effective workplace harassment investigation. Using interactive learning and real life-scenarios, topics include:
- What type of complaint or misconduct must be investigated?
- How to conduct an interview.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the investigation process.
- Dealing with tricky investigation situations.
- How to reach defensible findings of fact.
- What is (and is not) harassment?
- How to write a complete, well-organized and effective harassment report.
This is a small group workshop; space is extremely limited.