Osgoode Certificate in Construction Law
Learn to manage construction project risk and earn The Osgoode Certificate in Construction Law, starting February 1, 2022. Designed for industry, you will get a solid understanding of the core legal issues impacting construction projects today.
Join the roster of 600+ professionals who completed this practical certificate and emerge better equipped to minimize exposure to costly risk. You’ll learn:
- Key features of the various project delivery models and when to use them
- How to resolve bidding and tendering issues
- Strategies for dealing with recurrent claims issues - delay & impact, unanticipated site conditions, scope changes, etc.
- Techniques for negotiating key construction contract terms
- How to succeed at dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration, adjudication and litigation
- Get key considerations and distinctions for Eastern or Western Canada in select topics
PLUS! Don’t miss the rare opportunity to engage with decision-makers who preside over construction disputes.
Learn more by clicking here.