COR 2015 challenges, COR 2020 transition, ISO 45001 equivalency: How do you address them?
Our Associate Member 4S Consulting Services Inc. is hosting a free webinar on October 7, 2021, exclusively for OGCA membership.
By attending the webinar, you can learn more about COR challenges from IHSA External COR Auditors, ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditors, and experienced consultants supporting over 90 construction businesses in Ontario in maintaining COR.
FREE WEBINAR - YOU'RE INVITED!
'COR 2015 challenges, COR 2020 transition, ISO 45001 equivalency: How do you address them?'
Oct 7 | 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. EST | Virtual Webinar - ENROLL NOW
Learn more from IHSA COR experts about COR 2015 challenges, COR 2020 transition and ISO45001 equivalency.
- Address some of the key challenges with COR 2015
- Provide key insights on transitioning to COR 2020 & ISO 45001 equivalency
- Emphasize how COR aligns with WSIB Excellence program & MLTSD’s OHS Accreditation to help earn rebates
- Highlight sustainable solutions to transition to COR 2020
- Sobi Ragunathan, VP Consulting and Training, 4S & IHSA External COR Auditor, ISO 450001:2018 Lead Auditor
- John Turner, Director of Business Development, 4S & OHS Compliance Solutions Advisor