PCL: Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital
Mackenzie Health recognized the achievement on Friday, September 18.
- Hon. Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health
- Hon. Stephen Lecce, Minister of Education and MPP for King-Vaughan
- Hon. Michael Tibollo, Associate Minister of Mental Health and Addictions and MPP for Vaughan-Woodbridge
- Hon. Maurizio Bevilacqua, Chair of the Ultimate Campaign and Mayor of Vaughan
- Mark Falbo, Chair of the Board of Directors, Mackenzie Health
- Altaf Stationwala, President and CEO, Mackenzie Health
- Kelly Wallace, ProjectCo representative, Vice President and District Manager of PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Michael Lindsay, President, Project Delivery, Infrastructure Ontario
“On behalf of the Plenary Health team we are thrilled to hand the site over to Mackenzie Health so they can transform this smart building into a hospital. The passionate pursuit of a shared vision motivated us to overcome any challenge, and I’d like to commend over 1,000 women and men whose commitment to safety enabled us to complete this hospital for the community during a global pandemic, with over three million hours worked without a lost time injury.” - Kelly Wallace, Vice President and District Manager, PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Click here to watch a 2-minute construction time-lapse.