Cannabis in the Workplace: 2 Years Later
In this webinar, one of Canada’s leading experts on Alcohol & Drugs in the Canadian workplace, Norm Keith, will address the following subjects:
- Review of what exactly was legalized and what wasn’t on October 18, 2018
- Employees rights and cannabis in the workplace
- Employer duties and cannabis in the workplace
- Recreational v Medical Cannabis in the workplace
- Detection, Deterrents & Discipline
- Human Rights and Duty to Accommodate
- Striking the Right Balance between Human Rights & Safety
- Focus on Fitness for Duty
All attendees will also receive a copy of this special report ‘Legalized Marijuana: Now What?’ and will gain access to Fitness for Duty Policy & Alcohol & Drug Testing Policy.
About the Speaker: Mr. Keith has recently released the 3rd edition of this book, Alcohol & Drugs in the Canadian workplace, and has review currents legislation, cases, and trends across Canada.
Plan to join us on October 20 for this webinar and learn from an expert what you need to do have in place to protect your employees and your business from the potential legal risks and liability for Marijuana in the workplace.
Click here to register: October 21, 9 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. EDT