"Sharing Best Practices: COVID-19" Webinar: Presentations and Recording Now Available
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed everything and the League of Champions is responding.
Last week, the LOC started to present best practice webinars delivered by its members on important health and safety challenges. The webinar was available to all LOC and OGCA members, and their association members. In the weeks to follow, the League of Champions will roll out more webinars and will encourage its members to request subject matter that they would be interested in learning about.
On Thursday, April 23, the League of Champions presented its first webinar, "Sharing Best Practices: COVID-19", featuring five LOC Health and Safety professionals. Over 100 people registered to attend the webinar.
Opening speakers were Craig Lesurf, LOC Chairman and Gillam Group President, and David Frame, OGCA Director of Government Relations. The webinar was moderated by Dan Fleming, NORCAT-GTA Manager. The topics presented by the speakers were as follows:
- Self-Assessment Survey – Pre-Screening by Michael Mancini, Matheson Constructors Health and Safety Manager
- Applying Physical Distancing Protocols by Bruno Alves, Stuart Olson Construction Regional Health and Safety Manager
- Working with Your Subs – Committed Contractor by Corey Lofft, Pomerleau Regional Health and Safety Manager – GTA
- Thermal Screening Procedure and Facial Fabric Coverings by Craig Sparks, Maple Reinders National Health and Safety Manager
- E-learning Module on Construction Protocol by Sobi Ragunathan, 4S Consulting Senior Compliance Partner
Thank you to all the speakers and guests, and to the OGCA and LOC members, and their association members who supported this webinar and made it a success. We are working hard to provide excellence in construction safety to you and our industry.
Please visit the League of Champions webinar page to see the full recording and the presentations.