Your COR™ program can now earn you a rebate. Find out how ...
WSIB’s H&S Excellence Program:
- Integrates the strengths of WSIB’s three previous voluntary programs:
- Small Business
- Safety Groups
- Creates a single health and safety program with more service and delivery options with rebates & recognition for workplaces.
- Connects employers of all sizes with WSIB-approved providers to help businesses:
- Develop a health and safety program that is suitable for your business.
- Build a management system based on best practices in health and safety.
- Is delivered through a qualified network of WSIB-approved providers such as 4S, and is designed to reward you for behaviors and activities related to health and safety.
4S is conducting an introductory seminar on ‘WSIB’s new H&S Excellence Program’ at Markham on Oct 24, 2019 from 8.00 am to 11.30 am. WSIB, MOL, CPO, and Mayor of Markham are invited for the event.
You are invited!!
Here’s a good opportunity to meet & learn more about WSIB’s new H&S Excellence Program from the authorities. The seminar will be a good place to understand how your COR™ program can now start paying you back through 4S COR™ Support.
Date: Thursday, Oct 24, 2019
Time: 8:00 am to 11.30 am
Venue: TownePlace Suites by Marriott at 7095 Woodbine Ave, Markham, ON L3R 1A3
- Chief Prevention Officer
- Mayor of the City of Markham
******Free Parking Available******Breakfast Available******Only 100 seats******
CLICK HERE to register now for the seminar.