Spearheading Change in Construction Leadership
Click here to see a short video highlighting the event.
How to Register:
To register, please click here
Cost - Complimentary
Program Details: Thursday, June 6, 2019
• 8:00 - 8:45 AM - Check in / Networking / Breakfast
• 8:45 - 10:30 AM - Panel & Q&A. Please note there will be no individual presentations (no PowerPoint), instead it will be a panel discussion throughout.
• 10:30 - 11:00 AM - Networking / Finish.
• Ritz Carlton Ballroom - 181 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G7.
• Dress Code - Business casual.
• We are excited that Mark Casaletto, President of Construct Canada will be leading the panel. With over 20 years of industry leadership experience, Mark is the foremost authority on the state and economics of the Canadian construction industry as well as its its trends and current events. He is also a thought leader on how the digital space is transforming and changing the way we work in construction.
Accomplished & Inspiring Panelists
• Tooey Courtemanche is the Founder and CEO of Procore. More than a decade ago, with dual experience in construction and technology, Tooey leveraged the power of the Internet to improve construction project management. Today Procore is one of the most widely used and recognized construction management software in the +$1 trillion North American construction industry, used on hundreds of thousands of projects from sports stadiums to high-rises worldwide.
• Brad McAninch is the CEO of Modern Niagara, A Professional Engineer by trade, Brad has contributed to the expansion of Modern Niagara as a national leader in contracting taking on the biggest and most complex projects across the country. Today under his leadership Modern Niagara is among Canada's Top 100 Employers and a Platinum Club member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2002.
• Tim Coldwell is a husband, Dad and indigenous entrepreneur focused on leading by serving, culture, and the monetization of ideas. Recipient of Edmonton's top 40 under 40 last year, he serves as President of Chandos, an award winning and 100% employee widely-owned national General Contractor that is leading change in the construction industry. Under Tim, Chandos became one of the first and largest B-Corp certified commercial contractor in North America.
It's going to be a great conversation on leadership so looking forward to you joining us so we can eat, drink, and learn about how to make the hard work of construction easier.
Thank you for your consideration and hope you can make it.