Construction & Green Building Mission to Mexico
Companies participating in this mission will benefit from the following activities:
- Business Matchmaking Program. A customized matchmaking program of five to seven one-on-one business meetings with prospective buyers/partners in Mexico;
- Canadian Technology Seminar. Companies attending the Mission will have the opportunity of presenting its products, technologies and services to an audience integrated by key local potential buyers and partners;
- Visit to EXPO CIHAC Trade Show and Congress. Canadian delegates will have the opportunity of visiting the most important trade show in Mexico for the construction sector. Some B2B meetings will be held at the trade show;
- Briefing Session for Canadian companies. Overview of the Mexican market, and business opportunities for Canadian companies in areas including construction, infrastructure, energy efficiency, and water efficiency sectors and;
- Site Visits. Visit to buildings/projects recognized for their contributions in terms of design, operation and energy efficiency.
- Deadline for registration: August 15, 2018.
Eligibility: Canadian companies interested in entering or identifying new business opportunities in the Mexican construction/green building market.
Cost recovery fee: CAD $150.00
IMPORTANT. Companies will be registered on a first come - first served basis
Please find attached more information in attached document.