By pursuing COR™, you've decided to implement an OHS management system?...
COR™ certified companies tend to have a competitive edge in the process of bidding for projects.
Through COR™, companies can:
- Confidently demonstrate that they have developed, implemented, and evaluated their health and safety management system annually.
- Perform comprehensive internal and external audits, which helps them stay on top of health and safety.
After all the initial leg-work, why lose your COR™ momentum? Here's how we'll help you maintain your COR™ momentum through our COR Breakfast Seminar on Thursday, May 24, 2018 at the OGCA:
- COR™ seminar will be a good place for you to network with industry peers.
- Get vital tips on simplifying what looks like a complex process to achieve COR™ in Ontario.
- Discuss key developments such as the York Region making COR™ mandatory, going forward, key aspects of Occupational Health and Safety, and much more.
- You can evaluate where you are in terms of achieving the IHSA COR™ certification.
- You can get to know about online tools for managing your organization’s health and safety, which will help in gaining COR™ certification.
- Know more about mandatory training compliance as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other helpful advisory services, which will make the COR™ certification process easier.
Please CLICK HERE to book your seat now.