Plan Ahead for NRMCA's Fall Operations Classes
NRMCA will host five face-to-face classes beginning this fall; they focus on giving participants immediate skills to help juggle all their balls within compliance parameters as well as learn efficiency processes and organizational methods.
- Ready Mixed Concrete Safety Course – October 18-20, Charlotte, NC
- The Effective RMC Supervisor Certification – November 8-10, Louisville, KY
- Dispatcher Training Course – November 15-17, Phoenix
- Environmental Professional Certification – November 29 - December 1, Orlando, FL
- Plant Manager Certification Course – December 13-16, Kansas City, MO
These classes earn NRMCA's STEPS "Operations and Production" Track certification, CCPf. STEPS is the ready mixed concrete’s industry most prestigious employee professional development program, supporting career development and job retention/succession planning.