Speakers Selected for Opening Session of 2021 Global Concrete Summit
Speakers have been selected for the opening sessions of the 2021 Global Concrete Summit on Wednesday, August 18. The theme for the opening sessions is concrete sustainability with experts representing some of the largest and most influential decision makers in the design and construction industries:
- Abbott Lawrence, president, Martin Marietta - West Division and NRMCA chairman
- Katie Poss, data center program sustainability lead, Turner Construction Company
- Christie Gamble, senior director of sustainability, CarbonCure
- Michael Gryniuk, PE, associate, LeMessurier and chair SE 2050
- Kirsten Ritchie, PE, LEED AP O+M, global design resilience leader, principal, Gensler
- Daniel B. Bentz, PE | vice president, sales and marketing, Chryso, Inc.
NRMCA, Grey Matters and Build With Strength are proud sponsors the 2021 Global Concrete Summit, online conference and expo scheduled for August 1 – December 31. This year’s conference will take place over five months, with live webinars each month. The conference will feature speakers and product manufacturers from all over the world to discuss the latest innovations in concrete technology and construction. Architects, engineers, contractors and product manufactures are invited to attend.