Deadline Nears for NRMCA Excellence in Quality Awards
NRMCA is still accepting applications for the Excellence in Quality Award contest. A company must be an NRMCA Producer member in good standing to participate. Companies can enter as a company or a division. Applicants are asked to respond to a multiple-choice type application form that generates their scores; companies or divisions that achieve a score of 75% or greater will be recognized at NRMCA's ConcreteWorks, scheduled from September 30 - October 4 in Kissimmee, FL (metro Orlando). The deadline for receiving completed award applications is Wednesday, June 30.
There are several advantages to participating in this award program:
- It provides recognition to companies that maintain high-quality standards.
- Companies that do not get an award will be provided with suggested areas for improvement.
- The award criteria can serve as an excellent quality improvement tool for companies.
- Companies have used the award criteria for conducting internal quality audits.
- Companies that apply will be provided with industry average quality benchmark data.
The quality award requirements have been tightened this year and attachments will be evaluated more critically. Click here to access the quality award webpage and the Excel file. Before starting the survey, please download the file to your computer and save it using a different file name (company/division name). Then e-mail the completed file and required attachments to Karen Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Vice President, Technical Services, Karthik Obla at email@example.com.